1024392 Cloud Managed Services - Problem Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Austin, TX
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology Interest*None, Service Provider
Who You'll Work With
Cisco seeks a Problem Manager to join some of the industry's brightest minds in providing proactive incident management support. In this role you will be empowered to transform the way that CMS delights our customers. This leadership role is a position of large influence and impacts the way that CMS continues to lead the industry
In this role you will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partners with all distributed elements of the supply chain. You will be exposed to all of CMS services/technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements.
What You'll Do
Role & Responsibilities
* In this highly visible role as Problem Manager you will:
* Problem Management responsibilities will primarily be reactive in nature working on root cause for Major and Chronic Voice Incidents.
* Analyze and troubleshoot large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
* Act as a focal point and escalation contact for high priority and high impact problems
* Create Root Cause Analyses and Major Problem Reviews and present findings to the customer.
Who You Are
* Strong working knowledge of IPSEC, Routing, Switching, Architecture, Data Center. Operating systems to include IOS, NS-OS, IOS-XE / XR.
* Understand and have working experience in a results driven environment, such as a NOC, for a minimum of 5 years.
* Firm understanding of ITIL Process guidelines, with specific focus on Service Operations and Problem Management
* Ability to isolate problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
* Experience with developing and presenting consumable customer reports
* Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills
* Strong written/verbal communications skillset.
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.