1027299 Software Engineer - SBG
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing new platforms and platform capabilities for Next Generation Security Platforms for Cisco, a market leader in security products and technologies. You will provide technical guidance and leadership to the engineers.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with the young, energetic & dynamic security development team. You will also have to closely work with the TL's & PE's to define strategies for the further products. Cisco is changing the way we work, live, play, and learn.
Who You Are
* 5 plus years of hands on development experience on Linux/C/C++.
* Embedded platform development.
* Strong C/C++ Programming skills
* Prior experience leading platform development activities.
Highly Desired skills:
* Knowledge of Networking Products
* Device Drivers, Kernel Programming is a plus.
* File Systems
* Hands on with configuring network and security devices.
* Object Oriented designing, Data driven programming.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.