1201305 - Product Manager
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestNetworking, Wireless, Mobility
ENG Product Management, Bangalore, India
What You'll Do
CMX (Connected Mobile Experiences) team which is part of the Enterprise Wireless Business Unit. CMX team is growing following market traction & we are establishing CMX Product Management & Technical Marketing presence in India. Cisco is looking for a dynamic, success driven and entrepreneurial Product Manager to join the Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) India team.
Who You Are
• Own life cycle management of CMX portfolio – SKUS, pricing, forecasting, promos etc
• Work closely with the CMX Cloud platform team & deliver a robust, scalable, cost effective platform that can deliver apps to a global customer base
• Product manage one cloud app, make it the best of breed & help drive app adoption
• Work closely with customers, filed & engineering to improve the app performance
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a network engineering, cloud & mobile platforms
• Good grasp of wireless networking, Cloud & mobile apps
• Experience in agile development environments
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Have a bias for action and be passionate about the end user experience. Have a services mindset versus a product mindset
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.