1201957 Partner Engineer
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Who We Are:
The Cloud and Managed Services (CMS) team seeks a Process Architect to join some of the industry's brightest minds in developing and deploying today's most advanced Internet technologies in Cloud and Managed Services (CMS). In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partners with all distributed elements of the service chain. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude for Service Management, ITSM, process improvement, creation and measurement of new process frameworks and the ability to represent CMS’s delivery capabilities both internally and externally.
What You'll Do:
This role is focused and responsible for representing end to end the capabilities of the CMS functions with an emphasis on Service Management and ITSM as well driving transformational process improvement initiatives in CMS.
• Highly Competent in ITSM Ticketing and Service Management
• Drives process best practices and adherence by all functions
• Drives the efficiency and effectiveness of process management. Collaborates with the functional owners to monitor the effectiveness of business processes and make recommendations for improvement.
• Collaborates with the functional process owner to monitor and report on process performance. Provides, reviews and summarizes trends and produces management information
• Analyzes Process Management reports and identifies action plans to improve key performance indicators as necessary.
• Develops Process Management KPIs.
• Works with the process owners to plan and coordinate process activities.
• Coordinates / chairs Process Management reviews.
• Builds & strengthens relationships with stakeholders over time in regards to Process quality, completeness and effectiveness.
• Ensures that all process activities are carried out as required throughout the service lifecycle
• Identifies improvement opportunities for inclusion in the Process register
• Incorporates, as appropriate, guidance and requirements for service process from stakeholder groups including Quality, Compliance and Internal Audit.
• Collaborates with the functional owners to ensure process documentation is maintained and optimized. Manages training and compliance as appropriate.
• Represents delivery capabilities (people/process and tools) to external and internal customers
Who You'll Work With:
• Represent ITSM/Service Management Capabilities across all supported functions
Develop/Drive standardized methods and procedures for Process Management. Ensure that process standards are applicable for CMS. Monitor adherence to established process and where appropriate, facilitate the process.
• Monitor, manage and provide input to corrective actions to drive improvement and compliance with service level obligations (evidenced by meeting/exceeding service targets and good customer feedback scores). Act as the user advocate across the global team by providing details on how service improvements positively impacts colleagues’ workflow and productivity.
• Build strong productive working relationships with internal/external operational functions to promote the management process. Ensure that service quality measurement is in place and a "service excellence" ethos is promoted.
• Ensure effective and regular reviews are undertaken into the performance of process and develop continual service improvement plans to address any performance issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in the field of information technology, engineering, computer science and/or business administration.
• 10+ years’ experience as a Process Manager or ITIL Service Owner in a managed services environment.
• Demonstrated experience in developing, managing and improving operational processes.
• Experienced in implementing Process Management as a new process requirement.
• Accreditation/Certification in ITIL.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
• Must have high-energy work ethic and demonstrated expertise in service process frameworks including ITIL. Ability to establish vision, drive change and deliver results in an operations environment.
• Must have a successful background leading large-scale changes & process improvement initiatives.
• Strong Background in ITSM and Service Management
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate cross-functional teams to develop, document and improve process.
• Experience in implementing a structured approach and process to service delivery and support within a corporate environment.
• Experience developing and managing SLA’s, key performance indicators (KPIs) and critical success factors (CSFs) for service process and various IT work environments.
• Experience working with IT service management software applications, analyzing and directing improvements for business results.
• Experience in developing continuous improvement programs for service process and IT services with clearly defined outcomes and success criteria.
• Experienced service, project and results-oriented professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• ITIL certified expert preferred with experience implementing service process while facilitating delivery of cost effective, quality IT services.
• Six Sigma black belt highly desired
Apply on the Company Site