2017 Full Time: Sr. Manager, Walmart Merchandising Operations
JobTitle: 2017 Full Time: Sr. Manager, Walmart Merchandising Operations
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures alignment of recommended solutions, tools, and processes across business units
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads change initiatives and strategies across business units
- Manages process improvements for Merchandise Operations
- Oversees project development related to Merchandise Operations tools, applications, and reporting
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides strategic direction on corporate initiatives related to business processes and systems
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
2 years’ experience in merchandising, supply chain, or related field.
2 years’ project management experience.
Full Time - Campus
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.