360 Analytics Manager
Job Title: 360 Analytics Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Supply Chain
This Senior Supply chain Specialist (360 Analytics Manager) will be responsible for ensuring the success of PepsiCo's 360° Retail Execution™ Program. The 360° Program broadly supports PepsiCo's global businesses with analytics and operational tools exploiting retailer scan data. This position is responsible for collaborating, leading and developing volume driving strategies for Supply chain, marketing and other client teams to improve in-store execution and drive growth through insights. This leader will develop new tools and use cases that exploit retailer data, train and mentor user groups, & drive adoption and use of the tools. This role must work closely with account team leadership to define business needs and support their teams in use of the 360 tools & use to support customer agenda. Must also be able to work with PepsiCo customers to drive growth and productivity leveraging 360 program tools. Key skills include ability to identify opportunity and develop customer supply chain strategies, work effectively with big data to validate, ensures accuracy and drive insights leading to action. Must be able to provide leadership to contractors & 3rd party providers to meet program deliverables. Must be able to drive continuous improvement in the program and drive future success by determining investment priorities, making budget proposals and managing approved projects within budget
- Seasoned leader with more than 10 years of operating experience; consumer packaged goods, understanding of category management process, sales and promotional activity and supply chain processes
- Understanding of technologies and tools for analyzing and exploiting big data sets and ability to create actionable insights and tools
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial and project management skills.
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple decision makers at all levels of the organization including directly interacting with customer's
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and exceptional presentation skills to influence senior leaders
- Strong foundational understanding of supply chain constraints and operational effectiveness and broad knowledge of technologies - both currently in use and emerging new tools
- Able to communicate business strategies and complex ideas to customers and internal stakeholders
- Keen analytic capabilities and ability to recognize and isolate trends and exceptions from large data sets
- Strong collaboration/matrix management
- Ability to lead in unstructured and ambiguous situations
- BA/ BS required
- Must be able to obtain a passport and travel internationally occasionally in support of sector business needs
- Prior Experience with large customer data sets (i.e. IRI, AC Nielsen) and other big database tools a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113069BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.