Account Manager Client Service - Cypress, CA(Job Number:704990)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Great account management is the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are changing the world. We are the right place to apply and build on your skills and talents.
Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts. Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts. Builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. This function includes employees who are in dedicated on-site service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales.
- Provides internal support to the sales office allowing Account Executives and Account Managers to spend their time in the field building relationships
- Position requires the servicing of client groups, brokers and general agents along with developing solid relationships with these customers
- Provides administrative and service support (i.e. Claims, Enrollment, Billing, Case Installation, etc) for the small business segment
- Responsible for specific Account Management Performance Standards (i.e. Welcome Calls, Termination Surveys, Late Payer List, etc.)
- Provides field support as required
- Suggests and recommends Process Improvement strategies
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned
Job Client Services/Sales Support
Primary Location US-CA-Cypress
Organization E&I California
Number of Openings 1