Account Manager - Manufacturing Industry
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Who You’ll Work With
This team has very unique and advanced characteristics as multi dimension, sell to and sell through accounts. It is very common that the partner sales and high touch sales usually belong to different sales divisions. But as strategic alliance sales team, you will be a part of Japan Enterprise Sales Operations, and cover high-touch sales (sell to) working with partner sales as one team.
Who You Are
* Develop scalable, sustainable business practices that impact growth of partner revenue and profits
* Understand “solution” sales models
* Integrate strategic alliance vision and strategy with Cisco's vision and strategy to grow and sustain mutually profitable revenue
* Develop a Cisco Account Management Business Plan, in collaboration with cross functional team members to align with the customer's long term growth and transformational business opportunities
* 5+ year direct and indirect sales experience in networking solution spaces
* Good Networking product knowledge, services and solutions knowledge
* Experience of working with major Japanese vendors
* Strong business communications, management and operational skills
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills
* Ability to engage at the executive level of all organizations
* Ability to develop GTM plans and sales strategies
* Business English skill
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon
driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers'
businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of
connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology
solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including
software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the
Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented
disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail,
healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond.
Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has
earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10
billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the
future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We Are Cisco