Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestFinance
What You’ll Do
Accounting Manager for India's multiple legal entities with complex and voluminous transactions, responsible for their accounting and compliance deliverables in the Legal Entity Controllership function.
You role will include:
• R2R (Record to Report) activities for multiple legal entities in India, handling month/quarter/fiscal close
• Ensure that the accounting transactions adhere US GAAP, Ind-AS (IFRS) and IGAAP requirements
• Enable timely and accurate reports relating to the activities and function
• Lead and drive the statutory audits for closure in a time bound and without audit qualifications
• Collaborate with other function and drive process changes which are required for accounting hygiene
• Institutionalize changes in accounting standards/norms like Ind-AS within the team
• Evangelize the Internal financial controls (IFC) as per Companies Act and enable audit certification for the India legal entities
• Monitoring the health & hygiene of the account balances vide timely and quality account reconciliations
• Adopt the changes required in accounting as per latest accounting policy updates
• Coach and guide the team to help succeed in the deliverables of the team
Who You’ll Work With
• You will be part of Cisco Global Accounting and Reporting (GAR) team, which is committed to being a valued Finance business partner focusing on controllership oversight, delivery of accounting services and compliance assurance.
• You will collaborate seamlessly with partners, internal COEs, stakeholders like Tax, Legal, compliance and other relevant functions.
Who You Are
• A qualified Chartered Accountant preferably from Big 4
accounting firms with minimum of 8-10 years’ experience
• Hands on experience in handling legal entity controllership activities as per US GAAP, IFRS and IGAAP
• Audit assurance experience in handling & completion
of audits of large US MNC subsidiaries in IT/Telecom industry and/or industry
experience of first hand on exposure of statutory financial statements with
closure of audit in similar companies.
• Adept and comfortable working through matrix organizations with controllership and compliance goals
• Team work, collaboration and stakeholder management
• Excellent communication skills, ability to present data as meaningful information to leadership teams as well
• Communicate effectively internal teams & external stakeholders
• Hands on knowledge of Oracle Financials ERP, Microsoft XL, PPT, Word and other office tools
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.