Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company –
where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you
the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our
business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the
world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is
restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our
service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the
opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live
their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms,
conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance
their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No
other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do
it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity,
Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
The primary role of the Accounts Receivables Clerk is to resolve outstanding Accounts Receivables through the use of effective collection techniques. The Account Receivables Clerk will
interface with internal and external clients; therefore, effective
communication skills are critical for success in this position.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable
related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or
any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances.
- The adjudication through collection or adjustment of the Accounts Receivable over 45 days of age.
- Communicate effectively to quickly determine reason
for outstanding invoices in order to determine client ability and/or
intent to pay.
- Follow all written collection policies and work flows.
- Escalate any and all potential client related issues where appropriate.
- Effectively document appropriate action and status codes in the collection module.
- Other administrative tasks may be assigned where appropriate