Acctg Ops Analyst
Job Title: Acctg Ops Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
The Trade Spend Team Lead candidate is expected to manage a portfolio of complex accounts, and support team members as well as assists the Trade Spend Manager and provides analytical insight into the execution of National Accounts contracts.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members while focusing on developing broader leadership skills.
- End to end ownership of Complex Trade Spend Account Portfolio
- End to end ownership of Forecast vs. Actual review process for the team providing analytical insight to management with a focus on the financial results
- Effectively support and motivate Team, train new team members and provide support with any ad hoc requests
- Ensure compliance requirements and customer commitments are adhered to in accordance with contractual obligations and with Sox Audit accounting policy guidelines
- Participate in cash flow forecasting process and independently own various analytics (cash flow, volume)
- Assist with year-end accrual process, EPM system process, accounting controls, and new account set-up
- Provide support to Team and Sales organization on customer related inquires. Ensure issues are resolved promptly
- Manage special projects
- Perform or assist in control execution or SOX testing
- Direct line of support to National Account Sales Directors for funding issues and initiatives
- Candidates should be able to balance a leadership role with an equal ability to work collaboratively within team.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with 3+ years of related experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Ability to independently identify critical issues and provide solutions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Innovative & \"Out of the Box\" thinking
- High level of enthusiasm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116823BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.