Acctg Ops Assoc Analyst
Job Title: Acctg Ops Assoc Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
The Local Trade Spend Compliance Analyst is responsible for executing audits to ensure off-ticket supporting documentation is properly executed and accurately recorded in TPM (Trade Promotion Management) to capture CDA expense. This Role also supports Compliance audit manager, in Sox reporting and testing, validating other audit results and performing analytics on Trimester results
- Participate in audit process, ensuring all audit comments are substantiated by accurate findings and adequate documentation
- Partnerships with HQ and Field Sales / Finance teams to remediate variances between documentation and system setup (accruals)
- Review audit findings and collaborate with team on open audits for next steps
- Participate in Field Finance calls to review deficiencies and improve monitoring process
- Perform analytical testing on Trimester Results
- Contribute to and update SharePoint with Job Aids and self-help training materials
- Knowledge of SOX Narratives, RCM's and Test Scripts
- Perform Sox testing
- Perform review of system access requests
- Assist manager with various Trade Spend CDA requests (e.g. KPMG / BPC)
- Improve overall control environment
- Communicate and present to various levels of management both at a HQ and Field level.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance, preference in compliance
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, i.e., use of VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Prioritization of multiple tasks, strong organization skills
- Detailed oriented
- Able to resolve conflicts/discrepancies positively and professionally
- Self-motivated and ability to work with limited supervision
- Work well under time deadlines.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment across functions
- Work with various applications including TPM, ERT, Essbase, Business Objects
- Experience in using Trade Promotion Management and Tableau plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116714BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.