Acctg Ops Asst Analyst
Job Title: Acctg Ops Asst Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
The Trade Spend Asst Analyst position manages a portfolio of National Accounts processing payments and supporting the Sales organization on customer related inquires.
- Ownership of Trade Spend Account Portfolio: account set-up in EPM system as well as end to end accrual and payment process
- Ensure compliance requirements and customer commitments are adhered to in accordance with contractual obligations
- Provide support to Sales organization on customer related inquires and ensure issues are promptly resolved
- Ensure G/L's accurately reflect prepaid and accrual balances.
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting or Finance with 1+ years of business experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Ability to generate creative ideas and solutions, prioritize and deliver results
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage competing projects in time-constrained environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112873BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.