Acctg Ops Sr. Supervisor
Job Title: Acctg Ops Sr. Supervisor
Location: White Plains, NY
This person contributes to PBC's success by performing tasks that achieve accuracy within the Full Service Vending and Full Line Vending business sector. This includes periodic reconciliation review, trade loss expense review, SOX testing, Cash Flow Forecasting and the involvement in FSV business projects.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Full Service Vending/Full Line Vending/National Commission System:
- Supervise a team performing FSV Reconciliations including Off-Premise Inventory and FSV Cashless Sales environment.
- Periodic reviews of the drivers in regions trade loss; while understanding if it's a Cash issue vs. a Field process Issue
- Drive Revenue Recognition/Change project along with other FSV AOP projects
- Contribute to period, quarter and annual closing of the financial statements as it relates to Vending operations
- Review results, including analysis and comparisons to prior period, prior year, forecast, and plan
- Prepare/Review FSV operations related journal entries to ensure accurate financials
- Review account and bank reconciliations periodically
- Ensure key controls are performed and are aligned with PBC policies
- Perform testing on Key SOX and Operational Controls
- Identify areas of opportunity for automation and process improvement as it relates to vending
Additional Support Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Support Manager with analyzing vending business results, including analytics, risk/opps, and other ad hoc requests
- Participate in special projects to improve overall Vending process improvements and system enhancements or calculation changes
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required and 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Oracle, SmartView, HFM and Business Objects
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-Task
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114859BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.