ACO / Pop. Health Financial Analyst - Telecommute - US Central Region(Job Number:711378)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
As the Sr. ACO / Population Health Financial Analyst you will support and validate provider network (physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, ancillary facilities, etc.) contracting including value based contracting arrangements (i.e. Shared Savings, Risk Models, Accountable Care Organizations). The Sr. ACO / Population Health Financial Analysts conduct contract valuation analysis using large sets of utilization and cost data in support of network contracting negotiations as well as on-going medical / cost trend identification. This position within HCE Network Pricing will interact frequently with United Health Networks, United Clinical Services, HCE Medical Informatics, Healthcare Providers, and others to support the analytic needs for executed agreements and negotiations in the Central Region.
- Interpret and analyze financial and clinical data from various sources and recommend best approaches
- Provide claims, provider, and membership data in support of affordability, trend, and utilization analyses
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Research and investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and healthcare cost data.
- Develop and manage to business plans that include both clinical and financial objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts and conclusions in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Presentation of quarterly and annual financial performance and other work product to internal and external customers.
- Resource to senior leadership
- Develop pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
Job Network Pricing
Primary Location US-TX-Richardson
Other Location US-Oklahoma
Organization E&I HCE Network Pricing
Number of Openings 1