Admin Admin Assistant
Job Title: Admin Admin Assistant
Location: North America USA Texas Dallas MEsquite, TX
Category: Administrative Support
This Full Time position is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level will endless possibilities! The Associate Administrative position for the Mesquite location will count, prepare and enter daily route deposits via online internal system as well as external banking systems; Review and work customer dispute cases to ensure proper collection of monies due; Also responsible for departmental Global Control Standards compliance. Position will also provide support for period end results, as well as run reports and review for any discrepancies or inaccuracies and investigate if necessary.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills across multiple platforms
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments accurately in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in regards to Outlook and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and high level of initiative
- Analytical ability to summarize data, develop recommendations and implement solutions
- Accurate and detail-oriented individual
- Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally.
- Must be strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels of the organization, external customers, and contractors.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent follow-up skills, attention to details and accuracy
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/ Female, Disability/Protected Veteran
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113793BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.