Job Title: Admin
Location: Elizabethtown, KY
Category: Supply Chain
Contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by serving as the Cashier and Payroll Administrator - will also serve as backup for the other admin position at the location.
- Daily cashiering
- Payroll processing every week for frontline employees
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Performing general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, filing faxing etc.
Backup Duties include
- Coordinate staffing needs for location
- Create executive presentations in PowerPoint
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Previous administrative experience and/or payroll experience
- Previous experience using MicroSoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115609BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.