Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Fargo, ND
Category: Administrative Support
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing general administrative support for a PBC location.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Performing general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, filing faxing etc.
- Working with Accounts Receivable and Route Settlement and cashiering
- Work with Sales Staff on New Account Set up, Uniform Ordering & Special Event Coordination and cell phone management
- Create executive presentations in PowerPoint
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116048BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.