Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Howell, MI
Category: Administrative Support
- Provide dedicated administrative support in a professional, confidential and organized manner
- Maintain calendars and schedule both on and off-site meetings
- Monitor and proactively respond to emails and phone calls
- Maintain and update distribution and contact lists
- Organize/maintain department files, both electronic and hard copy
- Daily interaction with all Functional Teams
- Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- Administer specific applications/time bound processes to include specific SME tasks (AP, CETS, CTS, ESC, ERT, FFP, Kronos/SAP, Masterfiles, Respond & Recover) in an accurate and timely manner
- Capable of creating customized actionable market reports using pivot tables, advanced formulas or macros
- Work on special projects as necessary
- Provide back-up payroll and cashiering support to location
Qualifications / Requirements
- Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally
- Must be a strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Payroll and cashiering experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- 5+ years experience Admin Support; preferably with a Consumer Goods Company
- Associates Degree preferred
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking - strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills - discretion with sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Respects & values differences, acts with integrity, and operates with justice
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116108BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.