Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Administrative Support
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing support to the Indianapolis Sales Department.
This position is FT, Sunday Through Thursday.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- LPO for Payroll, Primary Kronos Administrator for 250 employees and back up to additional 250 using Kronos and SAP.
- Attendance Tracking for 250 employees
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Financial Reporting for Global Compliance
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with internal departments and acts as liaison to identify and remedy issues
- Enter Spreadsheet data into Excel and analyze data as requested
- Individual must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Analytical ability to summarize data, develop recommendations and implement solutions
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced business environment
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Previous Payroll experience Preferred
- A minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- High School diploma
- Bachelor's degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 117302BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.