Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Administrative Support
Administrative Assistant Supporting the Global Public Policy & Government Affairs Team
- Managing the PPD Team Calendar as well as schedule meetings and conference calls (includes staff meetings and meetings within the PepsiCo system as well as consultants)
- Work in an efficient and positive manner with the Executive Assistants to coordinate calendars, meetings, and special projects.
- Must be a team player, adapt easily to change.
- Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international) , visa, passport coordination and processing
- Coordinating staff meetings and events as needed
- Process invoices using company systems; reconcile payments and follow-up with vendors as necessary
- Work with and/or assist the SVP admin in creating a work atmosphere that contributes positively to the overall organization health
- Prepare and handle confidential and personnel information
- Prepare and reconcile T&E reports following a standard format
- Prepare and maintain P-Card and SAP spend each period
- Distribution of mail and phone coverage
- Maintain content, accuracy and visual organization of files (or informational databases)
- Organize, maintain and procure office supplies
- Reconciliation of Administrative Assistant's P-card and AmEx Corporate card activity
- Manage, update and appropriately communicate departmental documents (i.e. organizational announcements, DL lists, service anniversary lists)
- Handle departmental projects as assigned
- Interface appropriately with many internal and external clients, suppliers and senior executives
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional, courteous and helpful manner and appropriately handle vendor calls and emails
- Manage Visa Application Process as necessary
- Serve as a resource person by contacting or responding to inquiries
- Greet visitors to the organization in a professional, welcoming and helpful manner
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting PepsiCo in-house executives
- Proven track record of supporting multiple managers as well as manage multiple and competing priorities
- Must be highly organized, pay close attention to details and proactively follow-up
- Ability to manage workload in a fast paced and high intensity work environment
- Must be able to flex schedule to meet work demands (ex. early mornings, after hours)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as SAP for PO/Invoice processing
- Must be able to independently create detailed and high-quality PowerPoint presentations that include charts, graphs, other visuals, etc.
- Must have strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to make clear and timely decisions
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create/implement actions plans and monitor progress towards goals
- Must display professional maturity and have ability to support and interact all levels of management
- Ability to change focus of work seamlessly without loss of efficiency, and adapting to unexpected requests
- Must be familiar with business technology including but not limited to web conferencing, eRoom, SAP, portals, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116640BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.