Job Title: Administrative Cashier
Location: Lorton, VA
Category: Administrative Support
The Cashier contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by processing all cash and checks, reconciled to the daily route activities of Full Service Vending, Geo and Bulk Delivery Drivers. This position is located at the Lorton facility.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Enter and track daily route variances in Excel spreadsheet and follow through to resolve variances within 48 hours
- Provide a weekly review and analysis of non-compliant and variance trends
- Provide coaching and training to Delivery Drivers and Merchandisers on document and cash compliance requirements
- Process all Full Service Vending (FSV) coin; count, sort, wrap and box
- Prepare and reconcile FSV coin floats and coin bags
- Prepare daily bank deposits for Conventional and FSV activity
- Coordinate servicing of coin and cash office equipment and replenishment of supplies
- Liaise and provide support as required to the Region and Foodservice teams
- Invoice and prepare handheld routes for next day delivery
- Provide backup for Settlement by completing late day generation invoices
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required; concentration in accounting an asset
- Three years of relevant business experience an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated ownership and initiative to ensure a safe and functional work environment within the cash office
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills - ability to influence others
- Ability to lift approximately 20lb - 30lb coin bags and/or boxes
- Must be bondable
- Must be able to work overtime as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 117103BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.