Advanced Analytics Senior Manager
Job Title: Advanced Analytics Senior Manager
Location: Rogers, AR
Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
The Advanced Analytics Senior Manager will serve as a critical member of the Walmart Inc. PepsiCo team who will help advance the thinking and capabilities on data analysis and advanced analytics. This individual will operate within a matrixed, cross-functional team to help drive the efforts for strategic advantage through more in-depth analysis of data. This individual will be someone with an inherent passion for data and data driven thinking, adept at extracting patterns from volumes of data to drive strategy and operational efficiencies. This individual will be a combination of researcher and business consultant; someone with an inherent passion for researching and identifying new techniques.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Create Test / Control scenarios on in-store conditions such as Aisle Flow, Space Changes, and Perimeter Placements
- Implement Statistical rigor on current work flow designs pertaining to assortment and space design
- Evaluation of new products for impact to category growth and current item cannibalization
- Measurement of Price absolutes and changes for the effects on sales rates, conversion, and share of market
- Impact analysis of Shopper Marketing programs on the Walmart Inc. shopper for PepsiCo products
- Detect, monitor, and forecast trends utilizing data sets from multiple sources. Help drive new thinking around retail execution for the PepsiCo portfolio
- Apply advanced analytics (predictive and prescriptive) to transform retail merchandising strategy and commercialized solutions (e.g., center store, immediate consumption/cold vault and perimeter) across the PepsiCo portfolio
- Develop strategies to transform merchandising strategies and translate strategies into commercialized merchandising solutions
- Present and communicate advanced concepts and analytics to various levels of internal and external partners
- Promote a culture and acceptance of test and learn culture
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced degree in quantitative / mathematics field preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in market research/insights/analytics, competitive intelligence or other similar function with demonstrated ability to manage function in a complex environment with multiple constituencies
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Experience with statistical programming
- Strong communication skills that is able to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication
- Ability to simplify highly complex analyses and output into terms that are easily accessible and impactful in both written and verbal formats
- Future-oriented thinker with expertise in external practices and trends
- High character and integrity, is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 109545BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.