Americas International Tax Manager
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)North Carolina RTP
Area of InterestFinance
America’s International Regional Tax Manager
What You'll Do
The Global Tax and Customs (GTC) team is a global team comprising highly trained tax professionals. We are responsible for the tax planning, tax audit defense and to make sure that we as a company comply with the law for all matters within our scope. Duties include:
- Strategically manage all tax matters.
- Partner closely with the Finance team to ensure proper bookkeeping is maintained that ensure compliance with local tax legislation.
- Partner with the GTC ITC team on compliance matters.
- Manage and defend local tax audits.
- Provide tax support for Cisco business operations.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in either a Law, Business or Accounting.
- 8 years' experience. Large organization experience highly desired.
- Fluent in English with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and team work skills
- Strong cross-functional, cross-cultural and business partnership skills.
- Strong management, organizational and execution skills.
- Knowledge of how to defend tax audits.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.