Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestFinance
What You’ll Do
The Financial Analyst will support in reporting, auditing and other key processes and driving automation for Cisco Cloud Collaboration Technology Group (CCTG).
This role requires a detail-oriented person focused on accuracy and with high level of sense of accountability.
A very good knowledge on Tableau Reporting and SQL.
This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to the key metrics that drive Cloud Business for Cisco.
Overall Responsibilities include,
Creating Reporting Dashboard in Tableau.
CCTG Business Matrics Reporting
SMB Business Growth Reporting
Process Innovation and
Working with IT to drive automation
Who You’ll work with
This role is part of BU Finance. The overall responsibility of the team is to design and drive the Cloud Booking Policy, reporting WW and theatre bookings and other key matrices, Revenue porting, Churn tracking, Average Selling Price and discount tracking, Gross Margin and HC growth tracking for CCTG Group. The Analyst will be continuously working with Theatre Finance Heads, BU Finance and Operations team as well as WW Sales and Customer Success Management team.
Who You Are
1. Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent. Master degree preferred
2. Min 6 - 8 years of experience in reporting as well as supporting a company with headquarters in another geographic location.
3. Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to manage & prioritize task with high degree of efficiency.
4. Ability to understand, manipulate and summarize large amounts of information and clearly explain findings to internal and external teams with strong communication skill and ability to resolve and explain sales queries.
5. Good software application and systems skills. Experienced in Tableau query writing and reporting. Expert in EXCEL and Powerpoint. Ability to learn new systems and processes.
6. Must have strong quantitative ability and experience with database management and data analysis.
7. Must have “roll up your sleeve” attitude
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Take a tour