Analyst – Global Shared Services Lease Accounting
JobTitle: Analyst – Global Shared Services Lease Accounting
- Lease Agreement review.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops journal entries
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs balance sheet analysis
- Processes transactions
- Provides customer support
- Reconciles accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field OR 2 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
- Lease accounting experience.
- 2 years experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and calendaring software (for example, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.