This position assists in the preparation of economic- and financial analysis and forecasts for use in the development of financial business decisions.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performs economic and financial research and analyzes internal and external issues related to sales, gross margin, rate of return, working capital, investment, financial performance, and other financial metrics.
- Compiles or prepares reports, graphs and charts of developed data.
- Conducts special financial and statistical studies as directed in coordination with other departments in the preparation of statistical studies.
- Gathers and correlates basic information using established and defined financial procedures
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position typically reports to a Senior Financial Analyst.
- This position typically has no direct reports.
- Typically requires some persuasion or influencing of others.
- Typically procedures for analyzing situations and making conclusions are very diverse.
- Typically considers among many different options or procedures when solving problems.
- Typically progress or results of work is periodically checked. Has some leeway to change work procedures.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must meet reasonable deadlines, quotas or demands for accuracy and/or may be involved in some mildly difficult situations
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- A Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field is preferred.
- Three years experience in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.