Annuities Product Manager
Job Code: 387758
Job Location: Connecticut-Shelton
The Annuities Product Manager assists in the successful ongoing management of Prudential’s annuity product portfolio. This individual will lead and participate in Product Management responsibilities such as providing Product support on projects, responding to exceptions, analyzing defects, and monitoring of controls and reporting. Other responsibilities of this role will include managing the suite of illustration tools (both pre and post-sale) that are used to demonstrate the value of our products and investment options.
- Assess issues and develop remediation strategies.
- Lead the development and communication of business cases.
- Lead the prioritization of defect correction and enhancements related to illustration systems.
- Drive overall illustrations strategy by aligning Sales needs for illustration tools, technology capabilities and limitations, and overall Product strategy.
- Act as Product Lead on Illustration projects, which would include participation in developing business requirements, test strategy and scenarios, communications, and resolution of issues
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years relevant experience; Annuities, Variable Life Insurance or Financial Services experience required.
- Project / Program leadership experience a plus
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to partner with a wide variety of other functions and levels, including Sales, IT, Marketing, and Actuarial functions.
- Strength of convictions and ability to influence decisions
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and develop recommendations
- Must have solid organizational skills with the ability to develop and execute plans
- Ability to effectively manage several dissimilar projects and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Product Development