ANZ Commercial Sales Director
Location:North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Service Provider
As Director of Commercial Sales, you will lead a high performing sales team and be responsible for developing and executing aggressive growth strategies and comprehensive sales plans to further penetrate the Commercial market in ANZ. You will be accountable for solid long-term business decisions (including recruiting, customer loyalty, and balancing short-term business issues within Cisco against long-term goals).
As the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the overall customer engagement strategy and execution to support growth expectations including:
• Building and maintaining top-executive level relationships at customers, partners and Cisco.
• Directing all Commercial sales processes and managing short term (quarterly, annual) and long term (strategic) bookings strategy.
• Leading creation of and executing a coordinated and synergistic strategy to maintain and build wallet share, improve margins, productivity and bookings.
• Determining the optimal coverage model for the accounts based on the selling strategy, and in line with APJ Commercial sales motions.
• Developing and managing a cross-functional team of employees with diverse skill sets and representing diverse internal requirements to achieve stated strategy.
• Creating short and long term plans for the client based on research and deep understanding of business and technology trends.
This key leadership role will continue the development of our sales delivery model through the capability development of our highly talented and motivated sales organization. Setting a vision and building strategic business decision-making capability to the next level will be a major factor for success in this position.
In this position, you will be expected to motivate, inspire, and continually develop your teams while managing channel conflict and taking on new competitors as Cisco continues to gain market share during market transitions.
You will be able to strategically drive Cisco’s end-to-end vision for our customers and partners, as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements. You will be able to work closely and cross-collaboratively with Cisco’s senior executives across the organization.
- 5+ years senior management experience; you will possess both sales leadership and cross functional/general management experience. Experience in leading 200M+ sales territory highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- Solid understanding of technology transitions and ideally a background in IT infrastructure hardware and software sales
- Strong executive presence, polish, and politically savvy.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.