AP Mgr Trainee
JobTitle: AP Mgr Trainee
City: WHITE PLAINS
- Controls the unexplained loss of merchandise and improves profitability
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages facility level training and execution of asset protection and safety functions
- Monitors safety and risk controls within a facility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervises the Asset Protection Associate (APA) program
- Completion of 2 years of college OR 1 year experience as a supervisor in a multi-department environment OR 1 year experience in one of the following areas: accounting, claims, inventory control, systems/upc, personnel, or loss prevention/asset protection in a multi-department environment OR 2 years experience in an asset protection related field.
- Meets applicable state requirements to work in Asset Protection, such as, minimum age, specialized training, certification and/ or licensing.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 or more years experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
- 2 or more years of investigative experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Certification in an asset protection related field (ex. Loss Prevention Qualified, Loss Prevention Certified, etc).
- Certification in an asset protection related field.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.