API Security Gateway Administrator - Plymouth, MN or Hartford, CT(Job Number:707739)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as an API Security Gateway Administrator. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
- Demonstrate understanding of cross-functional/cross-domain requirements and impact
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions.
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
- Work with API development community to continually improve API management platform
- Implement API security policies using Layer7 or Datapower
- Look for opportunities and implement automation/process improvements
- Evaluate and provide recommendation for new tools which enhances API management platform
- Troubleshoot and solve urgent issues relating to business critical APIs
- Provide 24X7 on call support periodically
- Work with business owners, analysts, solution engineers, development teams and infrastructure services to communicate application and data architectures
- Ensure project successfully implements the designed solution following architectural tenets
- Help assess the planning for retirement of products and migration plans for the functional evolution of the system infrastructure
- Review the work of others
Job IT Systems Analysis
Primary Location US-MN-Plymouth
Other Location US-CT-Hartford, US-NC-Raleigh
Organization Software Engineering Services
Number of Openings 1