Application Development Consultant - Winooski, VT(Job Number:701356)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as an Applications Development Consultant. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value. This is a unique development role where your Siebel Administration experience will be a critical role within the Siebel team, ensuring strong customer support.
- Resolve critical technical issues
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-VT-Winooski
Organization PEDS - Commercial Services
Number of Openings 1