Architecture Analyst - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:696152)
At Optum, we are focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. Do you enjoy working with an elite team, empowered to do your best? If so, please consider this your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. Optum is known for its innovative approach to health care.
Widely regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key administration roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of advocacy roles for health care and community-based organizations. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information capabilities that help us bring new ideas to market faster; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow; and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking. The world will never be the same. And neither should you.
As an Architecture Analyst in our Member Services Technology group, you will be part of the team responsible for supporting the technology platform that runs our OptumRx IVR system. This includes voice and speech technologies, integration with telephony, call routing, and integration with other applications to access Member’s data across the enterprise.
As a technology leader, you will be exposed to many parts of the company. You will gain invaluable Architecture and Leadership experience as you create solution designs and application frameworks for the IVR development team.
Watch this video for more insight: Click here.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Solve moderately complex problems and conduct moderately complex analysis
- Explain and provide information to others on difficult issues
- Coach, provide feedback to, and guide other technical team members
- Maintain knowledge of current domains and strategic roadmaps
- Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Support applicable modeling efforts (e.g., data modeling, process modeling, hardware modeling, performance modeling)
- Create conceptual designs that align with enterprise architecture governance (e.g., principles, policies, standards, future-state reference architectures)
- Maintain knowledge of current technology assets, and assess their applicability and capability to support business needs
- Incorporate current business and industry issues/trends into segment architecture designs
Job IT Architecture
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization OptumRx Information Systems
Number of Openings 1