AreaMgr- Maintenance Week Day Nights
JobTitle: AreaMgr- Maintenance Week Day Nights
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility
- Manages maintenance department daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree or Technical School Certification in an Industrial related field and 1 year related maintenance department supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Industrial, or related field OR 1 year supervisory experience in a maintenance related environment supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 2 year Walmart Logistics maintenance experience including six months experience leading a work or project team (e.g. risk control) OR 2 years supervisory experience in an industrial related environment; supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees with 1 year experience in the maintenance field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience
- 2 or more years Industrial Warehouse maintenance experience
- 2 or more years regulatory compliance experience (for refrigeration systems holding over 10,000 pounds of ammonia)
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 2 years maintenance experience including 1 year maintenance related supervisory experience
- RETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certfication
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.