ASIC Verification Technical Leader
Location:South Netanya, Hamerkaz, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestNetworking, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
You will participate in the development of high end, state of the art ASIC designs for Cisco's Wifi enterprise platforms. Your responsibility will span overall design verification (DV) aspects, from verification architecture, through implementation, and down to the test plan execution. The work environment consists of cutting edge methodologies and infrastructure and will utilize industry leading development tools and approaches.
Who You'll Work With
You will join a strong and experienced team of ASIC professionals, with a long and successful track record of cutting edge ASIC development. You will be part of a bigger ecosystem, with counterparts in the US. Work closely with HW, SW across multiple disciplines and geographies.
Who You Are
You are a highly self-motivated individual, with fast learning and bootstrapping skills. You are an experienced VLSI/ASIC technical leader, holding a comprehensive understanding of the overall ASIC development cycle. You possess vast knowledge in design verification methodologies and approaches, and well-proven experience in taking design verification tasks from concept to reality, at any level from block, chip and system level.
The skills following are mandatory:
- At least 10 years of experience in chip design and verification languages such as SystemVerilog or Specman (E).
- Expertise in advanced DV methodologies as UVM or ERM.
-Proven experience in leading Verification activities in all
- Strong object oriented programming capabilities
- Experience in coverage driven methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Hebrew and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Independent problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting capabilities
The following are an advantage:
- Background in wireless fundamentals.
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience in script languages such as Perl, Csh, Python, PHP.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.