Assoc Admin Assistant & Reporting SME
Job Title: Assoc Admin Assistant & Reporting SME
Location: Seattle, WA
Category: Administrative Support
REPORTS TO: GM Assistant Supervisor
Position is to manage day to day sales administrative accountabilities plus dedicated areas of expertise
- Provide daily administrative support to the Market Director and Sales Director in a professional and organized manner.
- Manage daily calendar and travel arrangements for the Market Director and Sales Director.
- Create executive PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and e-mail communications.
- Handle daily phone calls, correspondence, typing, filing, and other clerical tasks.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and oversee FedEx shipping and USPS mail needs .
- Coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, as well as a variety of other company functions and events.
- Act as primary point of contact for Seattle telephones, voicemail systems, and e-mail distribution lists.
- Provide backup support for Sales Support Admin.
- Partner with the Sales Support Admin to oversee Donations and Free Goods requests.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in high stress situations
- Prioritize work and handle changing priorities.
- Provide proactive support to the Administrative team and location as needed.
- Willingness to learn and take on special projects
- Run, format, and distribute existing Daily, Period, and Quarterly reports.
- Capable of creating customized actionable market detail and summary reports from existing data warehouses using predefined IT tools, pivot tables, advanced formulas, and macros.
- Track initiatives and incentives, working with the Region and locations to ensure accurate information.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
OPTIMAL PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
. Bachelor degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in an Executive Admin support role.
* Intermediate to advance computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
* Knowledge of basic accounting and financial processes.
* Highly organized, able to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced business environment.
* Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professionally.
* Strong people skills and must work well in a team environment.
* Ability to conduct self in a professional manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111724BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.