Associate Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Associate Administrative Assistant
Location: Norfolk, VA
Category: Administrative Support
This position contributes to the success of a Pepsi Beverages Company location by providing key administrative, process and cashiering support in addition to other tasks.
- Collect driver deposits and ensure accuracy of all paperwork on a daily basis
- Count, balance and prepare locations daily bank deposit
- Monthly General Ledger Balance and Reconciliation for multiple accounts
- Manage vending coin mechanism fund including deposits and fund replenishment
- Daily currency and coin counting with deposit preparation for vending machine sales
- Maintains process for sorting, packaging and storing invoices and other documents
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Periodic reporting to Supervisors and respective location managers
- On a daily basis, maintain portable inventory/invoicing equipment to insure valid proof of delivery is provided for all invoices and communicate exceptions as appropriate
- Other administrative and customer service tasks as assigned
- MS Excel and MS Office advanced skill level
- Ability to proficiently use and independently navigate web-based applications
- Strong follow-up and communication skills a must
- Team player
- Strong organizational, computer skills and mathematical skills with significant attention to detail
- 2 to 3 years experience in an Administrative Assistant function
- Must Demonstrate Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs repetitively
- Must have a high School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
Preferred Basic Job Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116046BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.