Associate Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Associate Administrative Assistant
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Administrative Support
- Provide day to day administrative support for two B2 executives, including daily calendar management and clerical & adhoc responsibilities as well as extended support for team as needed
- Book meetings and calendar management across 3 business units, including the scheduling process for meetings and events for a team in 3 locations (telepresence meeting rooms, meeting invites, ordering meals, onsite and offsite location logistics, etc.). Maintain distribution lists, organizational charts and department data as needed
- Manage executive travel, including transportation needs and ensure updated status on outlook
- Complete T&E reports, tracking expenses in Concur and P Card reporting for self and executives. Manage executives to full year T&E target
- Deliver on periodic ad hoc problem solving and business needs including but not limited to reporting needs, budgeting needs and powerpoint decks
- Access and knowledge of BLUE Digital Library for image retrieval and management, and IDM process to request and manage access for team members
- Process purchase orders in MyBuy, track approval and receiving of invoices. Order and maintain office supplies, computer equipment and other supplies, as requested for team
- Organize and maintain correspondence and records; following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Work with executive presence and provide support with highly confidential materials, documents and information
- High school diploma, Associates/Bachelor's preferred
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- The applicant should have demonstrated problem solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- Strong organization skills are a must with an ability to plan, prioritize, and execute
- Candidate should be a self-starter as well as a team player who will work well among a diverse geographically located team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116192BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.