Associate, Information Security
Job Code: 398278
Job Location: New Jersey-Roseland
Prudential's Global Business & Technology Solutions group is seeking an Associate, Information Security. The Associate, Information Security assists more senior level staff in the development and implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments e.g., corporate, distributed computer and client server systems.
- Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security applications
- Assists in providing technical support to client and management and staff in the implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested
- Understands the relationship between the SDLC methodologies and security controls to remain in compliance with Enterprise standards
- Performs routine assignments in a professional job progression
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receives regular instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, related field or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of Security Software and Tools preferred
- Able to troubleshoot software issues
- Able to collaborate effectively and/or work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Security