Associate Manager, Customer Service
Job Code: 402698
Job Location: Pennsylvania-Scranton
The Associate Manager, Mail and Indexing Services is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Mail and Indexing Services team. The team Supports the routing of inbound correspondence for all US Businesses and collaborate with two large, high risk vendors to meet daily targets. A successful candidate should demonstrate a talent mindset, an external focus, lead with autonomy, and a focus on how to improve effectiveness of current processes. This position will report into the Manager of the Mail and Indexing Team, which is part of the Enabling Solutions organization. This position can be in Scranton, or Dresher, PA locations. Approximately 10% travel may be required to various US and international locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supervision of a team (8-10); including coaching, staff development and performance management
· Responsible for the daily workflow coordination between on-shore and offshore teams to ensure the unit meets its daily SLA standards
· Develop annual performance objectives for staff, monitor achievements of goals and adjust as needed
· Consistently exceed deliverables in a high-volume, same day production environment
· Recognize and recommend operational improvements
· Manage complex escalations from business partners
· Provide oversight of vendor’s daily operations
· Lead team meetings, including contributing to feedback provided to offshore team members
· Ensuring the accuracy and completion of team’s daily work
· Communicating, and provide training to team and vendors, where necessary, for regulatory and requirement changes
• Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills
• Experience working in a production driven environment and utilizing analytical insights to drive decisions
• Ability to prioritize and change direction quickly
• Strong ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal business partners to meet organizational objectives
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with peers and team in a team oriented environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service and critical thinking skills
• Comfortable navigating Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Other