Associate Provider Installation Specialist - San Francisco, CA(Job Number:710825)
your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and
help people. We dream of giving you the
opportunity to do just this. And with
the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come
true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth
Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve
our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a
difference and right now, we are living it up.
opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing
part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to
the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments;
helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on
track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such
a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values
of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The Associate Provider Installation Specialist is responsible for the installation and administration of assigned contracts, including, but not limited to: structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and provider education materials. Associate Provider Installation Specialists are also responsible for overall provider contract and amendment loading and processing using various databases. Responsibilities may also include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measurers and reporting standards.
Positions in this function are responsible for the installation and
administration of assigned contracts, including, but not limited to:
structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, database loading,
and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and
provider education materials. Positions are also responsible for overall
provider contract and amendment loading and processing using various
databases. May include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality
measurers and reporting standards.Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Apply basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a function or skill
- Perform routine or structured work
- Respond to routine or standard requests
- Use existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses
- Depend on others for instruction, guidance or direction
- Provides critical support of organizational provider contracting process through highly detailed functions to ensure timely implementation of facility contracts
- Assists with administrative activities to support facility contracting process such as data entry into multiple databases, quality assurance, file maintenance and other tasks
- Timely contract data entry production, good customer service skill, typing, faxing, copying, phoning as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
Job Provider Contract Installation
Primary Location US-CA-San Francisco
Organization Optum Ops-Behavl & Phys Health
Number of Openings 1