Asst Admin Assistant - Front Desk Receptionist
Job Title: Asst Admin Assistant - Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Category: Administrative Support
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing research and support for all Accounts Receivable activity for the Las Vegas Market Unit location.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Support Management Security Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Execute all security measures for the facilities relating to Visitors
- Good Manufacturing Process are being Followed
- Coordinating and Arrange meals for onsite meetings
- Provide any additional support to ensure a productive meeting
- Receive and process inbound and out bound mail and packages
- Maintain Communication Boards throughout the facility
- Backfill of administrative co-workers when necessary.
- Previous administrative experience preferred or Associate degree preferred
- Previous experience using Micro-Soft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Reliability and dependability are a must
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
- Must be able to lift 5 lbs to 15 lbs consistently/Bend & Squat often
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116824BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.