- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales and financial performance in the Auto Care Center and service area
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains the Auto Care Center and automotive sales floor and service area
- Provides customer service and assistance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in automotive service or service industry field.
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- Valid driver's license
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in automotive service or service industry related field.
- Automotive Certification from Automotive Technical Institute.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.