Automation Macro Developer - US Telecommute(Job Number:698779)
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are currently hiring an Automation Developer for the National Automation Team. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, creative minded individual to be a part of a team of developers who work closely with Medicare and Retirement Claims Teams to provide automations that assist in improving productivity, efficiency and quality. This position requires excellent problem solving skills, innovation, and attention to detail, as well as being able to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks in timely manner. This position provides expertise in software systems automation programming, operating software applications, consults on complex projects/existing applications, and overall operating systems.
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and support automations
- Analyze and investigate process flows for automation opportunities
- Assist in projects and implement initiatives to update, re-engineer, or rewrite macros based on compliance initiatives, system enhancements or organizational needs.
- Work closely with internal customers, business leaders, subject matter experts or knowledge holders to ensure macros adhere to processing instructions
- Assess and interpret the facts and needs of the business to provide innovative solutions to complex, nonstandard requests and problems.
- Support ongoing system enhancements and process change activities.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-MN-Minneapolis
Other Location US-FL-Tampa, US-TX-Dallas, US-CT-Hartford, US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization BSS Provider & Automation Sol
Number of Openings 2