Behavioral Health Specialist - Chicago or Oak Lawn, IL(Job Number:712628)
Real relationships, remarkable care, right here. This is healthcare reimagined. Harken Health is the first to unite relationship-driven primary care with care-led health insurance in one simple plan. We are built around the needs of members, creating a dedicated home base for health that reconnects the face-to-face care experience. Our doctors, health coaches and support teams operate within community-based clinics to put remarkable care within more people’s reach. We are a community of people devoted to our members’ health and an experience that makes you feel better just by walking through the door. At Harken, we believe that everyone deserves to feel cared for.
Be a key architect in the healthcare revolution at Harken Health. Harken Health is an independently operated affiliate of UnitedHealthcare and an innovative company with the mission to change what the world expects from healthcare. For you that means working on a high performance, elite team in a start-up environment with access to the scope and scale of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work. (sm)
We have an amazing opportunity for a Behavioral Health Specialist for our new Oak Lawn location. In this position, you will serve as a key member of the integrated primary care practice team alongside primary care providers and health coaches, playing a unique and critical role in serving the behavioral health needs of our patients. The Behavioral Health Specialist co-manages the assessment and treatment of psychiatric concerns, psychosocial issues, and health behavior change through consultation and brief, focused assessment and treatment. The Behavioral Health Specialist will work closely with the Medical Director, Clinical Team Manager, and Director of Behavioral Health.
- Providing education and consultation to health coaches and providers on the basic principles of brief behavioral interventions and reinforcing their use in medical visits
- Providing brief, focused individual treatment while working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Evaluating crisis situations and employing appropriate interventions
- Facilitating group-based visits and educational workshops to holistically address medical and behavioral health needs
- Improving population health outcomes by ensuring all patients and primary care team members have access to behavioral health expertise
- Facilitating and overseeing referrals to specialty mental health services and supporting a smooth transition from specialty mental health services to primary care
- Working with our Behavioral Health Specialists across Harken to improve behavioral health skills company wide
Job Care Advocacy
Primary Location US-IL-Chicago
Other Location US-IL-Oak Lawn
Organization E&I Harken Health
Number of Openings 1