Beverages Business Development Manager - Walmart
Job Title: Beverages Business Development Manager - Walmart
Location: Melbourne, FL
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the CCO - National Retail Sales Organization.
The Walmart Customer Manager will be responsible for leading the account management responsibilities associated with their retailers. Region consists of 2 RVPs and 22 Market Managers, over 120 stores in North and Central Florida. Overall duties include annual planning, quarterly business reviews (QBP Process), reporting and trade management and account administration. This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting the customer assigned annual growth targets.
- Deliver annual customer net revenue goals
- Lead & coordinate customer meetings
- Manage all promotions & program partnering with Finance & BU's. IE: customization projects
- Lead planning internally to insure appropriate trade, volume & profit deliverable are met within the National AOP goals
- Manage and communicate account financial tools: RPM, etc.
- Annual Planning
- ROI event analysis
Manage business reporting and tracking tools:
- RPM and Weekly Retail Promotional Priorities
- Monthly Business Review/Quarterly Business Planning
- Authorized Product Lists
- Analyze IRI & shipment data to deliver results
- Customer management processes (new items, contracts, etc.):
- Collaboration with functional areas including finance, strategy, marketing, retail
- Leverage PowerPoint & Excel to create impactful, concise slides that communicate business results & recommendations
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales & customer management; experience with a consumer packaged goods organization preferred
- Solid command of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Focused leader with the ability to effectively achieve goals in a matrixed organization
- Retail and Category Management experience preferred
- Previous people management experience preferred
Skills and Capabilities:
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, time management and follow up skills
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 60% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116260BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.