Beverages Field Marketing Director - South Region
Job Title: Beverages Field Marketing Director - South Region
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Marketing / Communications
The Field Marketing Director for the South Region will leverage PepsiCo's powerhouse beverage brands (such as Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Lipton, Aquafina, Starbucks, and Gatorade) to deliver breakthrough marketing programs to grow brand health and drive volume in the region. He/she will be responsible for the holistic business agenda in the South region and create locally-relevant brand initiatives and consumer engagement to meet business objectives. The Field Marketing Director will lead the relationship of prestige properties such as the Dallas Cowboys and will also own the marketing relationship with key retailers such as H.E.B. This position must lead the Region Field Marketing team in creating the strategy, utilizing all levers of the marketing toolbox, and executing the plan flawlessly. The South Region covers Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas, and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
- Manage a team (4 directs, total team of 7 plus agency resources) across the South region to develop and implement marketing programs for key PepsiCo brands
- Turn insights into action by creating locally-relevant brand programs
- Build and effectively influence the Marketing Agenda to deliver Volume, NOPBT, Share, and Net Revenue Plans for region
- Lead the Execution of National Brand Priorities and Platforms within the Region
- Build and activate local playbooks to support priority brands
- Drive impactful marketing programs that have scale, are repeatable, & improve efficiency and effectiveness in market.
- Partner with the region leadership team to build a compelling Annual Operating Plan (AOP)/Quarterly Business Plan (QBP)
- Develop innovative ways to leverage local media and prestige properties (such as the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Rockets) to build awareness, trial, and repeat of our brands
- Launch national innovation priorities through sampling, customer
- Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience (if undergrad degree only) OR 8 years of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced degree)
- Prior Brand, Field or Shopper Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Strong team leadership and talent development skills
- Customer experience and/or experience presenting to external organizations
- Must be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration, project management and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills required with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116808BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.