Big Data Applications Technical Product Owner - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:705089)
The Big Data Applications (BD Apps) Product Owner will be responsible for functioning as a voice of the customer within and between BD App Development teams. The role will help deliver on product strategy and vision, acting as a business engineer rationalizing the use of data, interacting with/embedded within the product delivery teams throughout the Agile delivery process ensuring coordination and delivery of marketable functionality, and engage with key stakeholders to define, document, and prioritize features. The goal of the team is to deliver BD Apps as a platform and as solutions that meet the needs of UHC, Optum and the market.
To learn more about Technology careers with UnitedHealth Group, please click here.
This candidate must have great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion, along with the technical competency to ensure the correct outcome.
- Write user stories
- Manage application product roadmap and ensure strategic alignment with the greater product vision (Core Product)
- Work with/within BD Apps agile development teams to identify and support core competencies and key functionality
- Support BD Apps Technical Project Manager by acting as a liaison between BD Apps development teams to help reduce redundant efforts, increase reuse of existing components, and identify opportunities during App design phase to ensure components are built in such a way as to support external marketability
- Financial tracking for individual BD Apps as assigned
- Understand key business objectives and strategy of the product
- Prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
- Develop detailed requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for the development teams
- Play an active role in sprint planning to ensure the requirements are tracked and delivered on time and within scope
- Participate in systems requirements definition, testing, training, implementation, and product rollout
- Defines a Minimum Viable Product
Job IT Data Warehousing/Analytics
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization PEDS - Data Solutions
Number of Openings 1