Big Data Developer- Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:701737)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Big Data Developer, you will be accountable for development, testing & implementation of data sources into the Enterprise Data Lake. You will review and vet technical solutions, lead technical discussions, provide guidance to developers and assist in troubleshooting.
- Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, and code development and testing
- Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Designing reusable Java components, frameworks and libraries
- Working closely with the Architecture group and driving solutions
- Implementing the data management framework for the Data Lake
- Supporting the implementation and driving to stable state in production
- Reviewing code and providing feedback relative to best practices, performance improvements etc.
- Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Demonstrating substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific area of Big Data and Java development
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Optum Data Management
Number of Openings 1