Big Data Developer - MN or Telecommute(Job Number:692907)
As part of our elite team, you will play a pivotal role in designing and developing big data analytics solution (data visualization & discovery solutions) using leading edge technology solutions. As a big data developer, you will work with business stakeholders in delivering system capabilities to meet market needs. There's never been a more exciting time to work in health care where performance and innovation can fuel your life's best work.(sm)
We are currently seeking a big data developer with strong experience in Data Visualization and Discovery tools. The ideal candidate will have experience with Big Data technologies in the Health Care domain. The selected candidate must be high energy and thrive working in a "start - up" culture as we build out this new product platform.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements / business use cases
- Design and develop dashboards / reports / data discovery workflows / analytics solution using big data analytics tools such as Splunk, AtScale, and Platfora & Tableau
- Develop data pipelines to consume data from Enterprise Data Lake (MapR Hadoop distribution - Hive tables/HDFS) for analytics solution
- Perform functional and performance testing
- Deploy big data solutions into production
- Work with Infrastructure team in deploying solutions into production
- Implement projects / use case in agile environment
- Responsible for maintaining & monitoring data quality for Analytical dashboards / reports
- Contribute to Knowledge repository by documenting technical design considerations, best practices, business workflows, project documentation, troubleshooting guide etc.
- Provide business user support. Troubleshoot production problems / functional issues with data visualization & discovery tools
- Implement process improvements (Automation, Performance tuning, Optimize workflows)
- Collaborate with business and IT partners such as Infrastructure team, Vendor team, internal teams and offshore team
- Work with offshore team.
- Guide offs - shore team
Job Product/Software Engineering
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Organization Advanced Research & Analytics
Number of Openings 1